Thursday, January 9, 2014

Winter Book Club Selection is.......

Serena by Ron Rash.  I hope the holidays treated everyone well (within reason of course).  I sent an email in Dec to see if anyone wanted to host the next one and I threatened that if no one answered, I would pick our next book. Not a peep from FB or email so I picked something.  It is not super new so it should be easier to get it.  Amazon Kindle price is $7.99.  The library has it in hard copy.  It's being made into a movie so I hope we all enjoy it (fingers crossed).  Here is the poll for you to vote on the next meeting date.  I tried to give a variety of times/dates.  Please do the poll by 1/23/14 (that's 2 weeks from now).  I will close it on the 24th.  Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment