Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Book Club Reminder and Summer Meeting

Reminder:  Book Club is next Tuesday the 22nd at 7pm!  I am still trying to figure out if it will be at my house or somewhere else.  I will let you know shortly!  If you are NOT coming, please let me know.

Laura already volunteered to host the next meeting so please vote for the book and for the meeting date by Sunday May 20th so
we have an idea of our next book and meeting by the time we meet next week.

Here are the links for the books and the polls:

Summer Book Club Meeting Date Poll  http://www.doodle.com/gnr8p6yeqi6ixrrz

Summer Book Club Selection Poll http://www.doodle.com/nbqa55gp25viez8g

Book Club Selection Choices:
#1  A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7723542-a-dog-s-purpose
320 pages

#2 If I Stay (If I Stay #1) by Gayle Forman
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6990472-if-i-stay
234 pages

#3 Island of Lost Girls by Jennifer McMahon
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2134097.Island_of_Lost_Girls
255 pages

#4 The Girl with the Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6997364-the-girl-with-the-pearl-earring
240 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment